Affordable Foundation Repair Solutions
There are many different types of cost for a foundation repair. Cost can range anywhere from $450 to repair a crack to thousands of dollars to structurally repair a home, or waterproof a basement / crawl space. American Foundation Repair can save you upto 30% in cost compared to our competitors on your foundation repair needs.
In this website we emphasize the importance of being family owned and operated. We save our customers money by NOT passing on high sales commission fees from a salesperson and we DO NOT incur costly franchise fees. Advertising works, but gimmicks don’t, 50% of our work come from referrals, we could advertise more but we decide not too, to keep our cost low, so as not to inflate our cost and pass it on to our customers and have you wait weeks to us and months to do the foundation repair. Our competitors spend a ton of money on advertising and do just that make you wait weeks for an appointment and make you wait months to do the job. We know your time and home is valuable with us we can see you the same week you call us and perform the job within days or weeks not months.
Dependable, reputable and honesty sends in thousands of referrals from our previous customers. Every single job must be done right, NO EXCEPTIONS it’s our goal and the right thing to do every single time. We have never backed away from a job we started because we are the experts in the foundation repair business.
We can only talk about what we do, read the negative reviews from our competitors to find out what they are capable of doing or not doing. Just because you pay more for a job doesn’t necessarily mean you are getting a better job performance. Pay for what you need only, foundation repair. With us you will only pay for the work you need, no extras, no hidden fees, no advertising gimmicks.
Important to Choose the Right Foundation Repair Company
- Family Owned & Operated (No Sales People)
- Best Transferable Warranties on All Jobs
- Best Products (American Made Steel Products) Most Experience Team in the Chicagoland Area
- No Trenching (Minimal Landscaping Disturbance)
- Zero Commission Fees (Hidden Competitor Fees)
- Zero Franchise Fees (Hidden Competitor Fees)
- Structural Engineering & Permit Fees Up Front (If Applicable)
- Best Permanent Solutions (Repairs Done Right The First Time)
- Instant Savings (Savings upto 30% Compared to our Competitors Prices)
- Insured – Bonded – Licensed